Technology is the foresight to lead
Rocell’s design consortium is harvested on the merits of technology and innovation. A philosophy that has always embraced progress demanding new infrastructure, machinery and continuous modernization. One has to just gaze at the revelation we call a Rocell Production Process, to understand the passion that creates such distinction.
- A state of the art digital ink infused technology in ceramic industry
- Among the advantages
- Drastic reduction in pigment use with a consequent reduction of stocks of paste,
- Elimination of screens, screen rollers & silicon rollers
- Accurate reproduction of natural stones, pictures, drawings and consistency of decor.
- The machine is able to decorate tiles at 30-50 m/min, depending on the resolution.
- HD printing at a resolution of 600 dpi
- Can deposit 70 Pico liters per dot
- Ability to withstand intense temperatures in the kiln machines during the firing process
- Tintometric system allows automatic preparation of ink swiftly and with higher degree of repeatability.
- The system consists of software to manage the cost of formulated pastes and helps re-use waste material.
- It is the most advanced instrument for measuring and classifying planarity defects.
- Using a revolutionary reading principle allowing the analysis of the entire surface of the ceramic tiles, this machine can read the profile of the material without coming into contact with the surface itself.
- RedLine has an electronic eye consisting of a sophisticated system using laser beam generators which read even the smallest deformation in the laser beam projected on the tile surface. Hence, memorizing a matrix of values from which the planarity measurements are then extracted. The defects calculated are compared with the relative thresholds, in order to evaluate the quality of the tile.
Sorting & palatization
- Sorting is done by automatic systems with mechanical equipment and tile surface inspection. The result is a controlled product with regard to dimensional regularity, surface appearance, and mechanical and chemical characteristics.
- Sorted and packed products then proceed to fully automated palletizing machines.